Texting Abbreviations that people actually use


BTW        By The Way
CU        See You
CYA        See Ya
DIY        Do It Yourself
DK        Don't Know
F2F        Face To Face
FWIW        For What It's Worth
K        Okay
KIT        Keep In Touch
L8R        Later
LMAO        Laughing My Ass Off
LMK        Let Me Know
LOL        Laughing Out Loud
NP         No Problem
G1          Good One
GF          Girlfriend
GR8          Great
IMO          In My Opinion
IMHO          In My Humble Opinion
IRL          In Real Life
JK          Just Kidding
OICOh, I See
OMGOh My God
PPLPeople
POVPoint Of View
QTCutie
RBTLRead Between The Lines
ROTFLRolling On The Floor Laughing
ROTFLMAORolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
THXThanks
SOLSh** Out of Luck
STFUShut the F**k Up
RTMRead The Manual
TLCTender Loving Care
TMIToo Much Information
TTYLTalk To You Later
UOKAre You Okay?
URYour
WRUDWhat Are You Doing?
WTFWhat The F**k
WTGWay To Go
XOXOHugs and Kisses
2nite          Tonight
ASAP          As Soon As Possible
B4N            Bye For Now
BF          Boyfriend
BFF          Best Friends Forever
BRB          Be Right Back
NUB, N00BNewbie